1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?) 6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796) 7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835) 8........ Jonathan Hinshaw (c1774-1859) +Ann McDaniel (c1775-?) 9......... John Hinshaw (c1801-1885) 9......... Thomas Henshaw (c1803-?)
|Jonathan Hinshaw     [ID 01035]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
Born about 1774, North Carolina.42,140,a,141
Jonathan was shown in the 1800 census, living alone in Wilkes County, North Carolina:b
He married Ann McDaniel, Sep 5 1801, Wilkes County, North Carolina.36,42,44,c    (Ann McDanel)36,44,a,141,d    William Hinshaw, Best Man.c    Ann was born about 1775, Wilkes County, North Carolina.e
A marriage bond was recorded for Jonathan Hinshaw & Ann McDanel on Sep 5 1801, Wilkes County, North Carolina.    The bondsman is recorded as William Hinshaw, presumably Jonathan's brother William.36
Jonathan was shown in the 1830 census, living alone in Surry County, North Carolina:f
Jonathan Hinshaw died Sep - 1859, Surry (now Yadkin) County, North Carolina; age 87.42,140,a,141,k
36. "North Carolina Marriage Bonds" fiche in the LDS Family History Library.
42. A manuscript titled "The Hinshaw Family" by Thomas D. Hamm - submitted by Fontella Hinshaw.
44. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
140. Family lineage contributed by Edwin Everett Hinshaw
141. Family group sheets contributed by Thornton Neal Hinshaw
(a) Contribution from Thornton Neal Hinshaw.
(b) 1800 census, Wilkes County, North Carolina; page 45.
(c) Marriages of Wilkes County, North Carolina 1778-1868; http://www.ancestry.com.
(d) "North Carolina Marriages to 1825" (www.ancestry.com).
(e) 1850 census, Wilkes County, North Carolina; roll 649, page 343, dwelling #20.
(f) 1830 census, Surry County, North Carolina; roll M19-125, page 86.
(g) 1850 census, Rockford, Surry County, North Carolina; roll 646, page 355, dwelling #1259.
(i) 1850 census, Wilkes County, North Carolina; roll 649, page 343, dwelling #19.
(j) 1850 census, Wilkes County, North Carolina; roll 649, page 343, dwelling #21.
(k) 1860 Federal Mortality Schedule: http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]