1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (1757-1825) m Rebecca Marshill (1762-1836)
8........ Simon Hinshaw (1785-1852) m Rebecca Hobson (1784-1855)
9......... Zeno Hinshaw (1808-1873) m Rachel Williams (1813-1873)
10.......... Silas G. Hinshaw (1843-1922) m Rebecca A. Breckenridge (1842-1910)
11........... John Z. M. Hinshaw (1869-1943) m May Bell Livingston (1879-1940)
12............ Francis C. Hinshaw (1914-1989)
+Eva Mae Richards (1912-1987)
13............. Clifford Hinshaw (1935-1995) 1,2,3
13............. James R. Hinshaw (1938-) 2,3
13............. Gerald R. "Jerry" Hinshaw (1940-) 2
13............. Dennis Allen Hinshaw (1948-2007) 2
Francis C. Hinshaw [ID 13239]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Francis C. Hinshaw4,5 [Frank C. Hinshaw1,6,7,8,9,10].
Born Mar 31 1914, Illinois.3,4,6,9,10
He married Eva Mae Richards.7 Eva, daughter of Charles Henson Richards & Mary Lou Anna Willis3,7,8,9,11, was born May 15 19123,7,8,9,11, Adair, Taylor County, Kentucky3,7,8,9,11 [Massachusetts12]. Eva's father was born in Italy12 (probably Silicy),1 and her mother was from South Australia.12
Frank and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 16 1940), Chenoa, Livingston County, Illinois:3
Hinshaw, Frank C, head-of-household, age 26, born in Illinois; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/town; owned home ($1000 value); occupation: laborer, railroad section; worked 40 weeks in 1939; $680 wages in 1939.
Hinshaw, Eva M, wife, age 27, born in Kentucky; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/town.
Living nearby in 1940 was the family of Frank's uncle Charles.13
In 1987 Eva was living (presumably with Frank) in/near Pontiac, Livingston County, Illinois.9
Eva died Dec 29 1987, Fairbury, Livingston County, Illinois; buried Jan 1 1988, Payne Cemetery, Chenoa, Livingston County, Illinois.7,8,9,11
Francis C. Hinshaw died Aug 17 1989, buried Payne Cemetery, Chenoa, Livingston County, Illinois.8,9,10
Photo: Frank C. Hinshaw newspaper article "Daily Leader" (Pontiac, Illinois), Dec 15 1976
Photo: Frank C. Hinshaw & Eva Mae Richards gravestone Payne Cemetery
Social Security information for Francis C. Hinshaw: 709-12-0690
Social Security information for Eva Mae Richards: 319-50-6012
- Contribution from Crystal A. Hinshaw.
- Obituary of Dennis Allen Hinshaw.
- 1940 census, Chenoa, Livingston County, Illinois; roll T627-842, ED 57-42, page 14B, line #71, household #349.
- 1920 census, Eppards Point Township, Livingston County, Illinois; roll T625-383, ED 25, page 5B, line #87, dwelling #92, family #124.
- Livingston County, Illinois, Farmers Directory, 1917; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Eppards Point Township, Livingston County, Illinois; roll T626-533, ED 13, page 6A, line #47, dwelling #122, family #122.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Diane Smith Battershell ().
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Zimmer & Mikesell Family Tree" posted by "lanoreg".
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, 6720 Parnell Avenue, Ward 17, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; roll T626-443, ED 638, page 10A, line #39, dwelling #116, family #215.
- 1940 census, Chenoa, Livingston County, Illinois; roll T627-842, ED 57-42, page 14B, line #76, household #351.
- "Daily Leader" (Pontiac, Illinois), Dec 15 1976; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:55 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]