1. Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-1849) m Sarah A. Vestal (c1792-?)
2.. Jesse M. Hinshaw (1834-1873) m Sallie E. Roup (1837-1919)
3... John T. Hinshaw (c1862-1927) m Mary Bible (c1864-1884)
4.... John Elzae Henshaw (1884-1941) m Ella M. Liggett (1887-?)
5..... Mary Kathleen Henshaw (1909-1976)
Mary Kathleen Henshaw [ID 17503]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Mary Kathleen Henshaw1 [Kathleen M. Henshaw2,3,4,5,6].
Born Apr 16 19091,2,4,6 [about 19133], Oklahoma1,2,4,6.
Kathleen was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 2 1930), living with her grandparents at 552 South Lafayette Avenue, Marshall, Saline County, Missouri:3
Liggett, J.H., head-of-household, age 78, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 24; owned home ($2100 value); no radio in home; occupation: weigh master, city hall; not a war veteran.
Liggett, Thurza E., wife, age 76, born in Missouri; father born in Kentucky; mother born in North Carolina; first married at age 22.
Henshaw, Kathleen M., granddaughter, age 17, born in Oklahoma; parents born in Missouri; attended school.
In 1976 Kathleen was living in/near Oskaloosa, Jefferson County, Kansas.4
Mary Kathleen Henshaw died Sep 12 1976, buried Lot 59 Section 17, Ridge Park Cemetery, Marshall, Saline County, Missouri.4,5,6
Kathleen's obituary was published in the "Leavenworth Times" (Leavenworth, Kansas) on Sep 13 1976 (page 5A).5
Apparently never married.
Social Security information for Mary Kathleen Henshaw: 496-10-9198
- 1920 census, 3rd Ward, Newton, Harvey County, Kansas; roll T625-534, ED 58, page 1A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- 1910 census, 2nd Ward, Clinton, Clinton Township, Custer County, Oklahoma; roll T624-1250, ED 119, page 137A, line #33, dwelling #134, family #141.
- 1930 census, Marshall, Marshall Township, Saline County, Missouri; roll T626-1246, ED 20, page 1B, line #59, dwelling #15, family #22.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Leavenworth Times (Kansas) Obituaries, 1954, 1958, 1967-78; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:16:02 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]