1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1770-1846) m Mary Marshill (1773-1806)
8........ Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-?)
9......... Uriah Solomon Hinshaw (1822-1888) m Sarah Pickard (1820-1891)
10.......... Solomon Uriah Hinshaw (1850-1917) m Susan Allred (1849-1936)
11........... Clarence Winfred Hinshaw (1889-1978)
+Verna Elizabeth Moore (1895-1987)
12............ Lavona Amanda Hinshaw (1913-2007) 1,2,3
12............ Macie Hinshaw 1
12............ Galey Maynard Hinshaw (1914-2007) 1,2
12............ Lloyd Hinshaw (c1917-) 1,2
12............ Theiron Swaindell Hinshaw (1921-2011) 1,3,4
12............ Zuma Vey "Zue" Hinshaw (1924-) 1,3,4
Clarence Winfred Hinshaw [ID 02704]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 4 1889, Mud Lick, Chatham County, North Carolina.1,2,5,6,7,8,9
He married Verna Elizabeth Moore.1 Verna, daughter of David Benton Moore & Nettie Cora Cates, was born Jun 4 1895, North Carolina.2,5,10,11
Clarence and family were shown in the 1920 census (Mar 2 1920), Burlington Township, Alamance County, North Carolina:2
Hinshaw, Clarence W., head-of-household, age 30, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; owned home.
Hinshaw, Verna, wife, age 24, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
, son, age 5, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
, daughter, age 4, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
, son, age 3, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Hinshaw, X, daughter, age 6 months, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
In 1978 Clarence was living in Burlington, North Carolina.5,7
Clarence Winfred Hinshaw died May 24 1978, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; buried Pine Hill Cemetery, Burlington, North Carolina.1,5,7,8,9
Verna died Jan 5 1987, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; age 91.5,10
Social Security information for Clarence Winfred Hinshaw: 237-09-5412
Social Security information for Verna Elizabeth Moore: 241-11-6942
- A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek
Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
- 1920 census, Burlington Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T625-1282, ED 16, page 28A, line #37, dwelling #545, family #549.
- Obituary of Lavona Amanda Hinshaw.
- Obituary of Theiron Swaindell Hinshaw.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Burlington, Burlington Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T623-1180, ED 13, page 21A, line #9, dwelling #381, family #381.
- "North Carolina Death Records, 1978", http://www.ancestry.com.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- Family group sheets contributed by Nolan K. Moran ()
- North Carolina Deaths, 1983-87; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Virginia Moore King; "Burlington Times News", Nov 29 2007:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]