Harriet Elizabeth Henshaw
1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... William Henshawe (c1608-1644) m Katherine Houghton (1615-1651)
4.... Joshua Henshawe (1643-1717) m Elizabeth Sumner (?-1728)
5..... Joshua Henshaw (1672-1747) m Mary Hay Webster (1672-1747)
6...... Daniel Henshaw (1701-1781) m Elizabeth Allen Bass (1703-1774)
7....... William Henshaw (1735-1820) m Phebe Swan (1753-1808)
8........ Horatio Gates Henshaw (1788-1860) m Elizabeth Hastings (c1792-?)
9......... Harriet Elizabeth Henshaw (1817-1896)
Harriet Elizabeth Henshaw [ID 04604]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 2 1817, Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Harriet was shown in the 1870 census (Jul 15 1870), living in the household of sister Caroline in Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts:5
Henshaw, Harriet E., age 53, born in Massachusetts; no occupation; $3000 real estate; $2000 personal property.
Harriet was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 22 1880), apparently living alone in Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts:6
Henshaw, Harriett E., age 63, born in Massachusetts; parents born in Massachusetts; single; keeping house.
Harriet Elizabeth Henshaw died 1896.1
- Library of Congress, National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections (NUCMC),
- "History of the Henshaw Family", a handwritten manuscript identified as a copy of a letter written
August 16, 1829 by Daniel Henshaw of Boston (probably #4588 to Joshua Henshaw Hayward of
Boston (probably a son or grandson of Sarah Henshaw Hayward); part of the manuscript
collection titled "Henshaw family Papers, 1757-1892" archived at the American Antiquarian Society,
Manuscripts Department, 185 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609-1634.
- 1850 census, Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll M432-342, page 336, line #20 dwelling #416, family #439.
- 1860 census, Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll M653-531, page 193, line #25, dwelling #209, family #225.
- 1870 census, Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll M593-653, page 241, line #21, dwelling #332, family #376.
- 1880 census, Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll T9-563, ED 814, page 346C, line #4, dwelling #447, family #566.
- New England Historical & Genealogical Society. "Massachusetts Town Vital Records".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]