1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw 6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-(c1768) 7....... William Hinshaw (1759-1807) m Margaret Hunt (1765-1828) 8........ Ezra Hinshaw (1797-1874) m Jane Woodward (1798-1882) 9......... Ezra William Hinshaw (1840-1929) m Elvira E. Griffin (1846-1928) 10.......... Kathryn Elvira Hinshaw (1888-1978) +Charles R. Jones (1885-?)
|Kathryn Elvira Hinshaw     [ID 00493]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
(Kathryn Elvira Hinshaw)63,a,205,b    (Katie E. Hinshaw)1,63,c
Born Jun 7 1888, Oskaloosa, Hardin County, Iowa.205,209,c,b,d
At Oskaloosa MM on 12-6-1906, Katie & brother Ralph were received on a certificate from New Providence MM, Iowa.63
She married Charles R. Jones, Jun 20 1917, Richland MM, Iowa.63,205    (Charles H. Jones)a    Charles, son of David Jones & R. Elizabeth Stuart, was born Dec 22 1885, Iowa.205,e    (Dec 3 1885).a
Kathryn and Charles were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 7 1920), Penn Township, Jefferson County, Iowa:b
Kathryn and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 19 1930), "south of Main", Providence, Hardin County, Iowa:d
Social Security information for Kathryn Elvira Hinshaw: 482-12-4396
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
63. "The William Wade Hinshaw Index to [Iowa] Quaker Meeting Records", a microfiche in the LDS Family History Library.
205. "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
209. "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from the Social Security Administration "Death Master File". See: http://www.rootsweb.com/~rwguide/lesson10.htm
(a) Contribution from Dorothy Conley Cline citing: family records.
(b) 1920 census, Penn Township, Jefferson County, Iowa; roll T625-494, ED 56, page 3B, line #94, dwelling #74, family #76.
(c) 1900 census, New Providence, Providence Township, Hardin County, Iowa; roll T623-435, ED 153, page 10A-B, line #47, dwelling #186, family #188.
(d) 1930 census, Providence Township, Hardin County, Iowa; roll T626-658, ED 21, page 3A, line #30, dwelling #63, family #65.
(e) World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
(f) Contribution from Jenny Ann Jones ().
(g) 1920 census, Penn Township, Jefferson County, Iowa; roll T625-494, ED 56, page 3B, line #89, dwelling #73, family #75.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]