1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ William Hinshaw (c1772-?) m Jane Hamm
9......... Thomas Hinshaw (1797-1869) m Elizabeth - (1809-1849)
10.......... George Washington Hinshaw (1822-1907) m Elizabeth Jane Robertson (1824-1893)
11........... William A. Hinshaw (1849-1933) m Martha Elizabeth Langston (1853-1933)
12............ Eliza Myrtle Hinshaw (1888-1957)
+Henry Huel Fanning (1885-1941)
Eliza Myrtle Hinshaw [ID 05874]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct - 1888, Alabama.1,2,3 (probably Jackson County).
She married Henry Huel Fanning, Aug 26 1906, Franklin County, Tennessee.3,4,5 Henry, son of James Thomas Fanning & Leota G. Fanning, was born Mar 9 1885, Franklin County, Tennessee.2,3,6,7
William Thomas Fanning, born Aug 13 1907, Franklin County, Tennessee; died Mar 12 1990, Coffee County, Tennessee.
Nolton Wesley Fanning, born Nov 2 1914, Jackson County, Alabama; died Dec 18 1992, Los Angeles County, California.
Eliza and family were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 27 1910), Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama:2
Fanning, Huel H., head-of-household, age 25, born in Tennessee; parents born in Alabama; first marriage, married 3 years; occupation: farmer, general farm; rented farm.
Fanning, Eliza, wife, age 21, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; first marriage, married 3 years; 1 child, 1 living.
Fanning, William T, son, age 2, born in Tennessee; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Alabama.
Eliza and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 8 1930), Hollytree Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama:9
Fanning, Huel H., head-of-household, age 46, born in Tennessee; parents born in Tennessee; first married at age 21; owned home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general farming; not a veteran.
Fanning, Eliza, wife, age 41, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; first married at age 17.
Fanning, Nolton, son, age 15, born in Alabama; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Alabama; attended school.
Henry died Nov 20 1941, Francisco, Jackson County, Alabama; age 56.3,6,7
Eliza Myrtle Hinshaw died Jun 15 1957, Madison County, Alabama; buried Beech Grove Cemetery, Francisco, Jackson County, Alabama.3,5,12
See also: Mary E. Hinshaw who married Henry Fanning.
- 1900 census, Harmony Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; ED 43, page 289A, line #19, dwelling #43, family #43.
- 1910 census, Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T624-16, ED 37, page 6B, line #96, dwelling #115, family #115.
- Contribution from Jewel Casey () citing:
"And Then Along Came The Fannings", Volume II; June 2003.
- Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Family lineage notes from Shannon Dale Byrd
- Alabama, Deaths and Burials Index, 1881-1974; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Coble_ Steadman_ Britton_ Fanning" posted by "wflynt01".
- Ancestry Family Tree data "White Family Tree" posted by "FReid9169".
- 1930 census, Hollytree Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T626-21, ED 34, page 4A, line #8, dwelling #70, family #70.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- Alabama Deaths, 1908-59; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]