1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ William Hinshaw (1789-1854) m Ruth Hinshaw (1791-1836)
9......... Zimri Hinshaw (1822-1900) m Martha McMath Clark (1817-1888)
10.......... William Martin Hinshaw (1852-1928) m Anna Marie White (1855-1926)
11........... Laura Estelle Hinshaw (1891-1972)
+John Wilson Caldwell (1891-1969)
Laura Estelle Hinshaw [ID 06216]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Laura Estelle Hinshaw1,2 [Estelle Hinshaw3,4,5].
Born Dec 16 18911,4,6,7 [Aug - 18902], Pond Grove (now Valley Rd. off Reynolda Rd.), Forsyth County, North Carolina1,4,6,7.
Estelle graduated from high school in 1910.3
She married John Wilson Caldwell, Aug 24 1922.1 John was born May 21 1891, Catawba County, North Carolina.1,4
John Wilson Caldwell, Jr., born Oct 31 1924; married Sara Elizabeth Smith.
Edmond William Caldwell, born Jul 21 1928, died Apr 18 1998, Raleigh, NC; married Sara Catherine Watts.
In 1926 Laura Estelle was living in Newton, North Carolina.9
John died Oct 24 1969, Newton, Catawba County, North Carolina; age 78.1,4,5
Laura Estelle Hinshaw died Apr 26 1972, Newton, Catawba County, North Carolina; age 80.1,5
Social Security information for Laura Estelle Hinshaw: 239-18-8311
Social Security information for John Wilson Caldwell: 238-10-5724
- Family group sheets contributed by Hugh Malcolm Hinshaw
- 1900 census, 1st Ward, Winston, Forsyth County, North Carolina; roll T623-1195, ED 37, page 5A, line #33, dwelling #73, family #84.
- Biography of William Martin Hinshaw written in 1964 by Mabel Lee Hinshaw
for her brother Clinton and sister Laura, with additional
information from Lee Morrow Hinshaw.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, 1st Ward, Winston, Forsyth County, North Carolina; roll T624-1111, ED 70, page 100A, line #21, dwelling #249, family #249.
- 1920 census, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina; roll T625-1298, ED 86, page 4B, line #58, dwelling #59, family #69.
- Contribution from Lee Morrow Hinshaw.
- Obituary of Anna Marie (White) Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:48 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]