1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ Thomas Hinshaw (1775-1824) m Lucy Clanton (1773-1859)
9......... Benjamin J. Hinshaw (1795-1860) m Ruth Carter (1792-1882)
10.......... John Thomas Hinshaw (1832-1910) m Sarah Jane Coe (1833-1901)
11........... William Pettis Hinshaw (1856-1940) m Rozella D. Evans (1865-1940)
12............ Carrie Ethel Hinshaw (1886-1947)
+James William Tout (1889-1959)
Carrie Ethel Hinshaw [ID 06918]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 6 1886, Henry County, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5
She married James William Tout, Jul 30 1914, Henry County, Indiana.4 James was born Oct 1 1889.4 (1880).6
Lulu May Tout, born Aug 2 1915, Prairie Township, Henry County, Indiana; married Robert Vincent (child: Barbara Sue Vincent).
Leo Edwin Tout, born Oct 31 1917, Prairie Township, Henry County, Indiana; died Oct 26 1985, New Castle, Indiana; buried Oct 29 1985, Mount Summit Cemetery; married Virgie --.
Mildred Louise Tout, born Aug 27 1920, Prairie Township, Henry County, Indiana; died Jan 5 1993, Indianapolis, Indiana; married -- Grisam.
Carrie Ethel Hinshaw died May 16 1947, at her home, 2425 Brown Road, near New Castle, Henry County, Indiana; age 60y 9m 10d.5
James died Aug 23 1959, buried Mount Summit Cemetery, US 36, Mount Summit, Henry County, Indiana.6
- Henry County, Indiana Index to Birth Records, Book 1, Vol. 2,
1882-1920, Indiana Works Progress Administration.
- 1900 census, Prairie Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll T623-377, ED 72, page 7A, line #37, dwelling #153, family #155.
- 1910 census, Prairie Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll T624-355, ED 97, page 4B, line #61, dwelling #63, family #64.
- Henry County, Indiana Index to Marriage Records, Book 1, Vol. 2,
1850-1920, Indiana Works Progress Administration; Book CC-16, page 284.
- Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Indiana Births, 1880-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Indiana, Birth Certificates, 1907-1940; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]