1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Phebe Allen (1789-1869)
9......... John Allen Hinshaw (1813-1851) m Harriet Elizabeth Hocket (1813-1882)
10.......... Jacob Benjamin Hinshaw (1841-1910) m Malinda Davis (1844-1912)
11........... Alfred Carlton Hinshaw (1881-1969) m Cora Ann Hobson (1878-1950)
12............ Cecil Malinda Hinshaw (1914-)
+Allen Carl Houseworth (c1912-)
Cecil Malinda Hinshaw [ID 04131]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jan 29 1914, Butte County, California.1,2,3,4,5
She married Allen Carl Houseworth, 1936.5,6,7 Allen was born about 1912.6
Cecil's marriage was noted in the "Reno Evening Gazette" (Reno, Nevada) on Tuesday, March 10, 1936:6
MARRIAGE LICENSES [...]
Allen C. Houseworth, 24, and Cecil Hinshaw, 22, both of Sacramento;
- RootsWeb California Birth Record Database:
- 1920 census, Gridley, Butte County, California; roll T625-94, ED 16, page 7A, line #1, dwelling #23, family #26.
- VitalSearch California Birth Index 1905-2001:
- 1930 census, Center Township, Sacramento County, California; roll T626-185, ED 17, page 9A, line #12, dwelling #269, family #271.
- "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
- "Reno Evening Gazette", Mar 10 1936; http://www.ancestry.com.
- The old family bible of Chester Edward Hinshaw, containing family
lineage information recorded by Rosina Harriet Hinshaw,
contributed by Marion Hinshaw and Heather Hinshaw-Tomas.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]