1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ Jonathan Hinshaw (c1774-1859) m Ann McDaniel (c1775-?)
9......... John Hinshaw (c1801-1885) m Hannah Carter (c1805-1887)
10.......... John E. Hinshaw (1831-1914) m Sarah "Sally" Moxley (1831-1920)
11........... Daniel Edward Hinshaw (1855-1937) m Hesseany Isabel Groce (1854-1923)
12............ Carrie Leona Hinshaw (1885-1967)
Carrie Leona Hinshaw [ID 09608]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Sep 12 18851,2,3,4,5,6 [Sep - 18867,8, about 18809], North Carolina1,2,3,4,5,6.
Carrie and sister Vallie were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 21 1940), Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina:9
Hinshaw, Carrie, head-of-household, age 60, born in North Carolina; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; single; owned farm ($1800 value); occupation: farmer.
, sister, age 54, born in North Carolina; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; single.
, lodger, age 19, born in North Carolina; completed 1 year of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/area; single; attended school; occupation: farmer.
In 1963 Carrie and her sister Vallie were both issued Social Security numbers, apparently having applied together as they were issued Social Security numbers only one apart.2
In 1967 Carrie was living in/near Yadkinville/Courtney, Yadkin County, North Carolina.2
Carrie Leona Hinshaw died Apr 18 1967, buried Mitchell's Chapel United Methodist Church Cemetery, Yadkin County, North Carolina.1,2,3,4 Carrie apparently never married (she is listed as Carrie Hinshaw in the Social Security Death Master File).2
Photo: Carrie Leona Hinshaw with her mother and sister Vallie Victoria
Photo: Carrie Leona Hinshaw gravestone
Photo: Carrie Leona Hinshaw gravestone with graveston of sister Vallie Victoria
Social Security information for Carrie Leona Hinshaw: 245-76-4405
- Contribution from Bill Hinshaw citing:
"The Heritage of Yadkin County", 1981.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Family group sheets contributed by Thornton Neal Hinshaw
- 1920 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T625-1324, ED 192, page 6B, line #65, dwelling #98.
- 1930 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T626-1729, ED 2, page 18A, line #29, dwelling #340, family #343.
- 1900 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T623-1225, ED 133, page 15B, line #61, dwelling #280, family #282.
- 1910 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T624-1130, ED 136, page 130A, line #35, dwelling #294, family #297.
- 1940 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T627-2991, ED 99-3, page 9B, line #74, household #353.
- Photo courtesy of Bob J. Moxley ().
- Photo courtesy of Bill Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:51 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]