1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Phebe Allen (1789-1869)
9......... Solomon Hinshaw (1817-1873) m Rachel Hodgin (1819-1869)
10.......... Lindley Murry Hinshaw (1851-1913) m Mahala Jane Brumfield (1855-1926)
11........... Clyde Earl Hinshaw (1881-1955)
+Martha A. Ullery (1882-1925)
12............ Ruth Harriet Hinshaw (1912-) 1,2
Clyde Earl Hinshaw [ID 01254]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jun 19 18812,3,4 [Jun 19 18805,6,7], Rice County, Kansas2,3,4.
He married Martha A. Ullery1,5,8,9,10, Dec 23 19101,5,8,9,10, Valley Township, Rice County, Kansas1,5,8,9,10 [Randolph County, Indiana5]. Martha was born Feb 4 1882, Ohio.1,2,5
Clyde and family were shown in the 1920 census (Feb 11 1920), White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana:2
Hinshaw, Clyde E., head-of-household, age 39, born in Kansas; parents born in Indiana; owned home; occupation: farmer, general farm.
Hinshaw, Martha A., wife, age 38, born in Ohio; parents born in Ohio; occupation: housewife.
Hinshaw, Ruth H.
, daughter, age 7, born in Indiana; father born in Kansas; mother born in Ohio; attended school.
Martha died 1925.1
Widower Clyde and daughter Ruth were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 1930), White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana:11
Hinshaw, Earl, head-of-household, age 49, born in Kansas; parents born in Indiana; widower; owned home; no radio in home; occupation: none; not a veteran.
Hinshaw, Ruth H.
, daughter, age 17, born in Indiana; father born in Kansas; mother born in Indiana; attended school.
Clyde Earl Hinshaw died Jul 20 1955, Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana.1,5
- Family lineage contributed by Edwin Everett Hinshaw
- 1920 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T625-464, ED 169, page 7A, line #34, dwelling #142, family #142.
- "Abstracts of the Records of the Society of Friends in Indiana", Part 2,
subtitled "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume VII",
(a compendium of many of the records left by William Wade Hinshaw on
his death), edited by Willard Heiss; GS929.3 H47 in a local library.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Kansas.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by "Decatur IN FHC" ().
- 1900 census, Wayne Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T623-399, ED 130, page 2B, line #88, dwelling #48, family #50.
- 1910 census, Wayne Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T624-376, ED 143, page 8B, line #79, dwelling #186, family #181.
- The old family bible of Chester Edward Hinshaw, containing family
lineage information recorded by Rosina Harriet Hinshaw,
contributed by Marion Hinshaw and Heather Hinshaw-Tomas.
- "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
- Contribution from Elizabeth Lee Hinshaw.
- 1930 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T626-624, ED 21, page 1A, line #33, dwelling #11, family #11.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]