1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... William Henshawe (c1608-1644) m Katherine Houghton (1615-1651)
4.... Joshua Henshawe (1643-1717) m Elizabeth Sumner (?-1728)
5..... Joshua Henshaw (1672-1747) m Mary Hay Webster (1672-1747)
6...... Daniel Henshaw (1701-1781) m Elizabeth Allen Bass (1703-1774)
7....... Benjamin Henshaw (1730-1793) m Mrs. Huldah (Stillman) Sumner
8........ Joshua Henshaw (1765-1840) m Esther Burnham (1768-1853)
9......... John Leavitt Henshaw (1792-1832) m Ann Maria Corey (1795-?)
10.......... Edward Carrington Henshaw (c1821-1872) m Sarah Edwards Tyler (1822-1894)
11........... William Griffith Henshaw (1860-1924) m Mehitable Stuart Tubbs (1870-1943)
12............ Florence Adams Henshaw (1890-1948)
+Charles Clarke Keeney (1890-1955)
Florence Adams Henshaw [ID 06032]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 12 18901,2,3 [Nov 12 18894,5,6], California1,2,3.
She married Charles Clarke Keeney.1,7 Charles, son of - Keeney & - Jones, was born Mar 21 1890, California.3
James Ward Keeney, born Mar 6 1916, Alameda County, California; died Oct 15 1996, Santa Barbara County, California; married Betty Olsen.
William Henshaw Keeney, born Sep 3 1917, Santa Barbara County, California; died Dec 14  1972, St. Mary's Hospital, San Francisco, California; married 1) Paula Hughson; 2) Virginia Lynch.
Charles Clark/Clarke Keeney, born Aug 19 1927, Alameda County, California.
Florence Adams Henshaw died Nov 18 1948, Alameda County, California.1,2,3,7
Charles died Jun 10 1955, Alameda County, California.3
- "Our Family: A Little Account of it for my Descendents", by Sarah Edwards Henshaw,
Oakland, California, 1894, contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
USIGS scan: http://www.usigs.org/library/books/families/Henshaw1894
- California Death Records database; RootsWeb:
- California, Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Timothy and Rhoda Ogden Edwards of Stockbridge, Mass., and Their Descendents: A Genealogy", by William H. Edwards (1903, Cincinnati: The Robert Clarke Company);
- 1900 census, 5th Ward, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T623-82, ED 369, page 9B, line #92, dwelling #160, family #173.
- 1910 census, 5th Ward, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T624-70, ED 124, page 24B, line #55, dwelling #445, family #528.
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- California, San Francisco Area Funeral Home Records, 1895-1985; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:48 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]