1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... William Henshawe (c1608-1644) m Katherine Houghton (1615-1651)
4.... Joshua Henshawe (1643-1717) m Elizabeth Sumner (?-1728)
5..... Joshua Henshaw (1672-1747) m Mary Hay Webster (1672-1747)
6...... Daniel Henshaw (1701-1781) m Elizabeth Allen Bass (1703-1774)
7....... Benjamin Henshaw (1730-1793) m Mrs. Huldah (Stillman) Sumner
8........ Joshua Henshaw (1765-1840) m Esther Burnham (1768-1853)
9......... John Leavitt Henshaw (1792-1832) m Ann Maria Corey (1795-?)
10.......... Edward Carrington Henshaw (c1821-1872) m Sarah Edwards Tyler (1822-1894)
11........... Tyler T. Henshaw (1862-1932) m Ida Harrington (1873-1906)
12............ Ida Tyler Henshaw (1897-1973)
+Merrill L. Dow
+Harry E. Leimert (1885-1964)
Ida Tyler Henshaw [ID 06043]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ida Tyler Henshaw1 [Ida Taylor Henshaw2].
Born Jul 27 1897, California.1,3,4,5,6
She married Merrill L. Dow, 1917.2,7,8
John Henshaw [Merrill] Dow, born c1920, California.
Ida and Merrill were divorced.2,9
She then married Harry E. Leimert, Jun 3 1925, at her parents' home, Vernon Heights, Oakland, Alameda County, California.2,7,8 Harry, son of - Leimert & - Roediger5,6, was born Dec 16 18855,6 [about 18887], California5,6.
Harry legally adopted Ida's son John, whose name was then changed to John Henshaw Leimert.2,7
Ida and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 3 1930), 769 Rosemount Road, Oakland, Alameda County, California:7
Leimert, Harry E., head-of-household, age 42, born in California; parents born in Germany; first married at age 37; rented home ($90 rent); radio in home; occupation: part owner, real estate office; not a veteran.
Leimert, Ida H., wife, age 32, born in California; father born in Illinois; mother born in Arkansas; first married at age 19.
Leimert, John, son, age 9, born in California; parents born in California; attended school.
Harry died Jun 22 1964, Alameda County, California.2,5,6
In 1973 Ida was living in/near Northridge, Los Angeles County, California.5
Ida Tyler Henshaw died Dec 16 1973, Los Angeles County, California.5,6
Social Security information for Ida Tyler Henshaw: 568-28-5664
Social Security information for Harry E. Leimert: 569-20-6678
- "Timothy and Rhoda Ogden Edwards of Stockbridge, Mass., and Their Descendents: A Genealogy", by William H. Edwards (1903, Cincinnati: The Robert Clarke Company);
- "Our Family: A Little Account of it for my Descendents", by Sarah Edwards Henshaw,
Oakland, California, 1894, contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
USIGS scan: http://www.usigs.org/library/books/families/Henshaw1894
- 1900 census, 4th Ward, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T623-82, ED 362, page 1B, line #60, dwelling #12, family #12.
- 1910 census, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T624-70, ED 124, page 21B, line #73, dwelling #443, family #465.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T626-104, ED 122, page 3A, line #46, dwelling #50, family #50.
- "Oakland Tribune" (Oakland, California), Jun 3 1925; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Oakland Tribune" (Oakland, California), Oct 14 1925; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 10:08:51 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]